Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Sorry about my absence...

Howdy all,

Life's been a little chaotic, though in a good way. DH got a new job around the first of december (IT), and has been working crazy hours. I've also been busy what with finals and end of the year stuff at work and everything else. Silent meditation at Advent??? HA!

Well, the bad news is that the bible study went out the window along with everything else "frivolous" in my life. The good news is that I'm starting over at the new year--this time around I'm going to use the Daily Office lectionary. Which means, of course, that I'm going to attempt to do the daily office, well, daily. I'll probably start with evening prayer and tack on morning, but we'll see how it goes. I know I left people at a bt of a cliffhanger with my bio--I'll see if I can add some more later today or tomorrow.

Thanks for understanding,
Sarah

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that you have been added to the RevGalBlogPals ring and blogroll. Welcome!

12/30/2005 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home